Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spinach Salad ...p35

Amp up your meal tonight with a dark green spinach salad using this simple, tasty dressing.  One warning.  The dressing makes a lot....  I wasn't sure if I should use it all on my one simple bag of prewashed spinach leaves, or bottle the extra.  I chose to bottle the extra, feeling I drenched the leaves plenty with a good pour and could use this again on other salads.  If you don't want your salad soupy wet, I'd suggest you reduce the recipe by 2/3. 






















Or eat it at Linda's and see how it's really done.

Hardy Appetit!

 SPINACH SALAD

1 1/2 T minced onion
3 T yellow mustard
1 1/3 T Accent or other seasoning
1 1/3 T salt
2/3 cup white vinegar
2/3 cup warm water
1 tsp Lea & Perrin Sauce
dash Tabasco sauce
2 1/3 cup salad or olive oil

Mix all ingredients together in blender.  Pour over fresh spinach greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment